J. Timothy’s Taverne in Plainville, Connecticut will be hosting a Connecticut Bloggers event on Saturday, July 21, 2012 from 5 to 8 pm. J. Timothy’s is located at 143 New Britain Ave in Plainville, Connecticut.
Note: This event is only open to Connecticut Bloggers. A Connecticut blogger is a person who owns a blog (on a blogging platform such as WordPress, Blogger.com, Blog.com, Typepad, Tumblr, Live Journal) and lives in Connecticut. Twitter and Facebook are not considered blogging platforms.
The event will include food samplings from the J. Timothy’s regular and banquet menu. There will also be vegetarian items provided to those who wish to try them. J. Timothy will also provide soft drinks, water, coffee, and a few sample tastings from their summer beer menu. Beer sampling is only available for those who are 21 years of age or older who can provide a valid ID to prove their age.
There will be NO CHARGE to attend this event but there is a limit of 25 people. J. Timothy’s will not be providing alcoholic beverages, other than the beer sampling (which will not be full-size beers).
Registration for this Connecticut Bloggers event has concluded and will reopen a few days before the event in case of cancellations.
- Maria Pappa from Pappa Don’t Preach
- Garrison from Conversation Crossroad
- Nanci from Conversation Crossroad
- Katie from Walk in Love
- Seth from Link with Wink
- Julie from A Year With Mom and Dad
- Brett from This Mama Loves Her Bargains
- Caitlin from Cait Plus Ate
- Michael from Connecticut Beer
- Sarah from Adventures With My Boys
- Andrew from Twins Fan From Afar
- Dominique from Craftfully Cooks
- Jason from Leaf and Yeast
- Juanita from Ahorrando Dólares
- Kevin from Tap into CT
- Bethany from More Fruit Please
- Kim from Kim’s Play Place or The Navigator
- Julie from Jewels: Photography & Life
- Aron from Craft Brew Guy
- Wendy from The Weight Is Over
- Marianna from Green Mammas Pad
Because this event is being sponsored by J. Timothy’s restaurant and they are providing all of the food and drinks, the attendance limit is set at 25 attendees.
Make sure you sign up as quick as possible to get into this fun event. It will be the perfect time to meet other bloggers in our fine state and enjoy the cuisine of J. Timothy’s.